Tuesday, June 22, 2010

hello blog


I miss you.  But I'm tired.  

I had a great and welcome response to my uber-sale last week.  And now I am cobbled by my children and a husband who decided I need to be tortured by said children by leaving me ALONE with them for 5 DAYS.

So I am writing, my dear blog, to tell you that you're my only friend.  And I wish you could change diapers and wake up with the baby at 4:30 and 6 am.  And that you could make his lunch and take the big kid to school tomorrow morning so that I could sleep in.  And would it be too much to ask if you could rub my feet once in a while?  Or how about making me a nice, strong martini?  How about one for the kids, too?  

That way we'd all get some sleep around here.

1 comment:

Lisa Lehmann @StudioJewel said...

hang in girl...you can do it!

but if you can't...i'll be over with the martini...stat!

xoxo