Saturday, June 12, 2010

Cake!


eek!  I can hardly stand it!  My birthday is one of my most favorite days of the year.  I like it so much that I celebrate the whole week long!  I have also been known in the past, to celebrate the entire MONTH for my birthday.


But those days are past and I am a mom now and it's not so much about me anymore.  (Don't tell my husband though, I still love his little notes and gifts and pecks on the cheek as reminders that it's still about me sometimes).


This year since I can't share my cake with you (usually something chocolate-y and sickeningly sweet that is so big I can have leftovers for breakfast for a couple of days) I am celebrating by having my first-time-ever-birthday-sale in my Etsy shop.


Starting tonight at midnight through midnight June 19th  I will be offering 25% off everything in my Etsy shop


That's right, a percent off for every year I was born (if you believe that I've got a bridge to sell you).


People, get your running shoes on because the sale is about to begin! 

9 comments:

GarnetGirl said...

thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
this is me running!

Lisa @thebeadgirl said...

woot woot!

OGG you make a lot of noise when you run! geesh!

Happy Dyes said...

How much for a ring that says BELIEVE? size 7.5?

capitalcitycrafts said...

great sale- thanks so much- hope you have a wonderful birthday for as long as you can!

AdroitJewelers said...

Terrific sale! Happy Birthday!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday!!

Beadiful Designs said...

Look at all that bling! Happy Birthday!

Metalicious said...

Believe ring would've been $36... during my sale it's $27!!!

MaryAnne LoVerme said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie!

And...now I want chocolate cake :)