Saturday, March 20, 2010
The Things I Think About
1) Why do I love my children the most when they are sleeping or when I am on a date with my husband?
2) Doctors should not be attractive. It just makes things awkward.
3) Why is it that even if my husband takes out the garbage, recycling AND empties the dishwasher I will still get mad at him for not putting his socks in the laundry basket? But really, why MUST he leave them next to the bed?!
4) THINGS I WANT: another torch with a full range of torch tips, a smaller saw frame, a bigger saw frame, more needle files (specifically half-round cut 2 and 4), a soldering pan, spray-on flux, an entire set of hammering t-stakes, some delrin to make my own forming blocks, a jumpring maker, a smaller tap and die set, a dead blow hammer (not as dirty as it sounds), another foredom motor with a quick-change handpiece, a rubber mallet... on and on and on.... oh and if I could have an extra room added to my li'l apartamento that would be nice, too.
5) I wish I had blank business card-sized pieces of paper that I could write stuff on and give to people. So if a stranger is having a great hair day, or their zipper is down, or if the guy they are with is treating them horribly, or if they are crying, or anything really... I could write something nice on the card and give it to them. Then quickly leave the subway car because I don't want to get punched.
6) I am the reason they don't put wheels on adult sneakers.
7) Why do I STILL sweat and giggle when I'm nervous? I'm almost 40 for heaven's sake, yet I'm still a social idiot.
8) Holy shoot, I'm almost 40.
9) 40 is the new 30, right?!!
10) I also desperately want you to like me and will smile and be overly nice to you until you do.