Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm excited.


I realized today that I use way too many exclamation points when corresponding via e-mail with people. One of my lovely customers told me that I crack her up because I'm so energetic. I am? I'm pregnant (read: tired), entertain a 4-year-old all day long and work in between whenever I can. I'm exhausted. But I use a lot of exclamation points!! So it seems like I'm SO EXCITED!! ALL THE TIME!!! YEAH!!!

Right now I'm sitting, slumped, on the couch with my feet up on the coffee table (who really uses a coffee table for coffee anyway?) and the computer in my lap. I'm so excited I can barely keep my eyes open!!! Whoo Hoo!

Hee. hee. hee. That picture above is from 2 years ago and I was playing miniature golf. And I truly was excited.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm excited for you. Congrats on the new baby!

Unknown said...

fab post, congratulations.

I know how EXCITED!! you ARE!!!
I too have had to calm down on the old exclamation points!