Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Inspiration comes when you least expect it


This morning while running errands I saw this quote in a subway tunnel: "Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force but through persistence."

It reminded me that even in very small ways, the things I am doing to build my business will eventually help me succeed and reach my goal. As a (very) small business owner, sometimes the challenges seem insurmountable. I have to remember to be the dripping water and not the stone.

My sincerest thanks to everyone who helped me take Metalicious from an idea to a work-in-progress. I am grateful from the bottom of my metalsmithing heart. Happy 2009.

3 comments:

Made By Tammy said...

Love that quote!

True! True!

Michelle said...

this is a great quote! And how you applied it to your business is inspiring! I keep turning into the stone.. so remembering that I can be the water is motivating.

Heather said...

That quote will added to my favorites!